Terms & Conditions
- Please note, if you do not receive an email confirmation, your order has not been processed –our website should automatically send you an invoice.
- If you do not receive an order confirmation or an invoice within 24 hours then please contact Presentu by emailing: email@example.com
- Orders will not be despatched until payment has been received in full.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect, Presentu.co will not refund your payment. Should you wish to re-send the package, you will incur an additional delivery charge.
- Prices of goods, delivery and other charges displayed on the presentyou.com.au website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation and promotion without notice.
- We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions, images and pricing. In the interest of product development, some product features may be improved and hence vary slightly.
- All prices quoted on our website are exclusive of GST and all prices are quoted in both AU$ and NZ$ please choose the currency converter for your country of delivery.
- Presentu.com.au does not warrant that a product is available or suitable for your purposes and by accessing this website you agree that presentu.com.au will not be liable for any product that is not available or not suitable for your purposes or individual needs.
- No change or cancellation of logo orders permitted after production has begun. Setup fees and additional costs will be passed on should cancellation of order be after production.
- Although every effort is made to ensure consistency of fabric colours, dye lots can vary slightly from batch to batch.
- Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability (“Terms and Conditions”). Presentu.com.au reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. Presentu.com.au does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.
Custom orders are subject to minimum order quantities (10 pc).
We stock most covers in black (Only), the bistro are all ex stock (in black) with both gold and black corners. The premium vinyl is stocked in black.
Users may provide personal details for the purpose of receiving a reply to their feedback. This information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided. We will not add your email address or name to any mailing list.
We accept credit card payments via PayPal, EWay and bank transfer via commonwealth bank. The credit card information entered at PayPal and EWay and commonwealth bank secure.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once your personal information comes into our possession, we will take as much care as possible to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Visitors who do not agree upon the guidelines stated above should not use the presentu.com.au website for purchasing products.